Permanent, Onsite in Riyadh
The Applications Support Manager develops, implements, and maintains policies and procedures on application support services. Manage the team to ensure all support or service requests are handled according to the agreed procedures. Manages external providers with technical support for the software application. He/She communicates and negotiates with stakeholders and external parties on application support-related matters. Reviews periodic reports on the issues raised and resolved and identifies trends of issues raised.
- Analyze trends based on key issues highlighted in the report.
- Apply negotiation styles accordingly when managing stakeholders.
- Classify change requests according to business guidelines and service-level agreements.
- Communicate proposed work plans to the senior management and application support team.
- Communicate the application support policies, procedures, and SLA to the relevant parties.
- Conduct feedback sessions with client groups.
- Confirm Service Level Agreements (SLA) with users, which include the level of application support maintenance.
- Create documentation of the support services to be delivered based on each application’s functionality.
- Define action and work plans to address the issues.
- Define service development, implementation, testing, and acceptance criteria and procedures with the service provider.
- Determine the scope of support services based on the organization and users’ requirements.
- Develop and implement a checklist for managing service delivery.
- Evaluate the costs and benefits of implementing changes against the current system.
- Formulate a problem-solving and decision-making approach to handle issues for a given project.
- Generate the report based on the report specification document.
- Identify and define appropriate data sources, tools, and techniques for extracting application support data.
- Lead and oversee the development level of each team member.
- Monitor and review service levels.
- Negotiate with the service provider on the cost and scope of changes.
- Schedule change analysis following business down periods and periods of business-critical activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience leading technical support teams for SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
- 5+ years experience in a hands-on application support lead/manager role
- Prior SAP SuccessFactors application functional support experience preferred.
- ITIL service management experience and ITIL certification to a minimum of foundation level.
- Extensive experience in Reporting, Trend Analysis, Problem, and Change Management.
- Experience working with and delivering on strict SLAs.
- Experience training end users and stakeholders on how to use bespoke applications.
- Experience in documenting fixes for recurring incidents and requests.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and suppliers.
- It would be certified in one of the modules of SuccessFactors.