Design, build and configure SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals Management to meet customer business and application requirements.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide best-practice HR guidance on client HR processes.
- Manage client expectations, define the implementation strategy, and document the client’s business needs and requirements
- Link the business requirements to the system capabilities to optimize the Recruitment solution
- Manage the deliverables of the project throughout the implementation process
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors’ product-suite configuration options.
- Educate the client on SuccessFactors and technical requirements.
- Complete configuration and associated documents for handover
- Use/leverage SuccessFactors resources to support the software implementation
- Organize and conduct Fit-to-Standard workshops.
- Create, review, correct, and validate with the business users the workbooks of his module.
- Conduct the system configuration.
- Create functional and technical specifications documents for SuccessFactors custom development.
- Conduct custom development in SuccessFactors.
- Create and review test scripts.
- Conduct unit and integration testing.
- Conduct data migration and role building.
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative, and reporting training to the client
- Certified in SuccessFactors Performance & Goals Management
- Must have handled a minimum of two end-to-end implementations.
- Candidate needs to have hands-on knowledge on configure Forms, goal plans, Calibration, route map, etc .