Design, build and configure SAP SuccessFactors LMS to meet customer business and application requirements.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide best-practice HR guidance on client HR – Learning processes.
- Manage client expectations, define the implementation strategy, and document the client’s business needs and requirements
- Link the business requirements to the system capabilities to optimize the Recruitment solution
- Manage the deliverables of the project throughout the implementation process
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors’ product-suite configuration options.
- Educate the client on SuccessFactors and technical requirements.
- Complete configuration and associated documents for handover
- Use/leverage SuccessFactors resources to support the software implementation
- Organize and conduct Fit-to-Standard workshops.
- Create, review, correct, and validate with the business users the workbooks of his module.
- Conduct the system configuration.
- Create functional and technical specifications documents for SuccessFactors custom development.
- Conduct custom development in SuccessFactors.
- Create and review test scripts.
- Conduct unit and integration testing.
- Conduct data migration and role building.
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative, and reporting training to the client
- SuccessFactors LMS certified.
- Must have handled a minimum of two end-to-end implementations.
- Candidate needs to have hands-on knowledge on how to create courses and curricula, how to track progress of employees, offering course recommendations and ratings.
- Need to have a hands-on knowledge in registering/enrolling learners/employees on the LMS tool.
- Basic idea of evaluation/feedback or assessment/questionnaire as part of learning life cycle.
- Should be having knowledge of how to build quizzes in LMS.
- Should be able to do reporting using adhoc reports and ORD.
- Should be able to integrate LMS with other modules of SF like CDP, BizX, JAM.
- Should be able to converse effectively with global employees/ stakeholders
- Knowledge of XML or HTML would be advantageous