Permanent, Onsite in Riyadh
Lead the implementation and ongoing support of SuccessFactors solutions. You will bring your proven SuccessFactors experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement.
Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the SuccessFactors solution.
This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a leader that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide best-practice HR guidance on client HR processes.
- Manage client expectations, define the implementation strategy, and document the client’s business needs and requirements
- Link the business requirements to the system capabilities to optimize the optimum solution across SuccessFactors’ products.
- Manage the deliverables of the project throughout the implementation process
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors’ product-suite configuration options.
- Educate the client on SuccessFactors and technical requirements.
- Complete configuration and associated documents for handover
- Use/leverage SuccessFactors resources to support the software implementation
- Organize and conduct Fit-to-Standard workshops.
- Review, correct, and validate with the business users the workbooks.
- Assess system configuration.
- Review, correct, and validate functional and technical specifications documents for SuccessFactors custom development.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in either Business, Engineering, or Organizational Development/Human Resources
- Certified SAP SuccessFactors consultant at least three modules.
- Must have handled a minimum of 6 full cycle implementations.
- Experienced with the entire life cycle implementation of SuccessFactors.
- Strong consultancy background with excellent communication skills and the ability to build important relationships.
- Well versed to work with people from different countries and cultures.